Ms. D’Aunoy has over twenty-Five years experience relative to a broad array of different types of civil litigation cases including, but not limited to:
- general business litigation matters
- divorce and family law matters
- property partitions
- successions and probate
- breach of contract
- breach of franchise agreements
- breach of licensing agreements
- property insurance litigation
- business interruption insurance litigation
- environmental remediation
- products liability
- contractor liability
- medical malpractice
In addition to handling litigation matters, Ms. D’Aunoy has experience negotiating contracts of various types on behalf of clients including: shareholder/member agreements; employment contracts; leases; sales contracts; and business contracts for services. Ms. D’Aunoy has a special interest in all matters which affect the family-owned business.
Ms. D’ Aunoy graduated from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. She received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University school of law where she was a member of the Loyola Law Review, a member of the Moot Court Staff, a Moot Court Teaching Assistant, and a Bonomo Research Assistant.
- Family Law Matters
- Successions and Probate
- Wills drafting
- Business and Commercial litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Land Use and Development
Admitted To Practice:
- All Louisiana State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals – Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of LA.
- United States District Court for the Western District of LA.
Ms. D’Aunoy is a native of New Orleans where she resides with her family.