Ms. Garvey, a former law clerk in the Orleans Parish Civil District Courts, has an appellate practice with the firm. She also assists the litigation department with legal research.
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University School of Law, 1991
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Mary’s Dominican College, 1984
- General Civil Litigation
- Corporate and Insurance Defense
Admitted To Practice:
- All Louisiana State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Louisiana State Bar Association
Prior to joining the Middleberg Riddle Group, Ms. Garvey served as a judicial law clerk in the Civil District Court for the Parish of Orleans. After joining the firm in 2001, she has focused on legal research and appellate brief writing.