Mr. Morrell has earned a respected professional reputation for not only his knowledge of the law and regulations, but also for building consensus and for effective advocacy. His focus area is on matters relating to insurance, health care, compliance, and regulatory law, as well as environmental law. He is actively involved in the representation of clients with general commercial litigation issues in state and federal courts throughout Louisiana.
Mr. Morrell is the managing partner of Morrell and Morrell, LLC and works with the Middleberg Riddle Group in an Of Counsel capacity.
Mr. Morrell’s extended biography can be seen at
- Juris Doctorate, Tulane University Law School, with Certification in Civil Law
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Spring Hill College
- Insurance Litigation
- Health Care Litigation and Regulation
- Environmental Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
Admitted To Practice:
- Member, Louisiana Bar Association
- Member, Louis Martinet Society
- Alumnus, American Council of Young Political Leaders (ACYPL)
- Alumnus, The Council for United States and Italy
- Board of Directors, Louisiana Children’s Museum
- Baard of Directors, New Orleans City Park
- Board of Directors, Sexual Trauma Awareness and Response (STAR)
- Former Board Member, Louisiana Stadium Exposition District (LSED)
- Former Board Member, New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts (NOCCA)
Mr. Morrell graduated from Spring Hill College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science in 2001. He received his juris doctorate from Tulane University School of Law in 2004 with certification in Civil Law, the Civil Code structure unique to Louisiana. Mr. Morrell served as a member of the Louisiana State Senate for a number of years and is now the Council Member at Large for the New Orleans City Council. He is a New Orleans native, and resides in New Orleans, LA.