J. TERRY RYDER, OF COUNSEL
Mr. Ryder's most recent positions include working as Executive Counsel to Louisiana Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco and as Special Counsel for Indian Gaming to current Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal. Mr. Ryder specializes in Dispute Resolution and negation in law and regulation making, state executive branch administrative law and U.S. and Louisiana environmental laws and regulations. Mr. Ryder is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
- Juris Doctor, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, L.S.U.
- Master, Elementary Education, Southern University, Baton Rouge
- Bachelor's Degree, Philosophy, L.S.U.
- Dispute Resolution
- Environmental Law
- Governmental Relations
- Governmental Representation in Litigation
- Louisiana State Bar Association
Born in New Orleans and a life long citizen of Louisiana, Mr. Ryder has devoted his law career to serving within different branches of the United State Government and has been counsel to four Louisiana Governors over 19 years.