Christina Jenkins focuses her practice on advising clients through a broad range of mortgage banking compliance issues. While in law school, Ms. Jenkins served as a brief writer and oralist on the Moot Court Traveling Team.
- Juris Doctor, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 2003
- Moot Court Traveling Team
- National Order of Barristers
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Texas Wesleyan University, 2000
- President, Phi Alpha Delta
- National Mortgage Compliance Services
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Mortgage Bankers Association
- American Bar Association, Consumer Financial Services Committee
- Mortgage Banking 2020: Practical Strategies for Tomorrow’s Compliance Professional, Presented to the Consumer Financial Services Committee, American Bar Association 2006 Annual Meeting.
Prior to joining MRG, Ms. Jenkins served in private practice as mortgage banking compliance counsel. Ms. Jenkins is also experienced in mortgage asset resolution and commercial loan originations.