JONATHAN M. HERMAN
Since 1994, Mr. Herman has spearheaded complex commercial disputes in federal court. As trial counsel, he has formulated the prosecution and defense strategy in class action litigation, anti-trust matters, and RICO controversies. Mr. Herman now uses his litigation experience to advise corporate, insurance, and health care clients in best avoiding the exposure and risk of litigation, as well as managing on-going litigation. Mr. Herman is an avid woodworker, spending his free time relaxing in his woodshop building fine furniture.
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration, Emory University
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court
- The American Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court Adopts Fifth Circuit’s Discovery Rule in Determining Accrual of RICO Actions, Fifth Circuit News (Sept. 2000).
- Fifth Circuit Adopts “Separate Accrual” Rule, Supplementing the “Injury Discovery” Rule in Civil RICO Actions, Fifth Circuit News (Nov. 2000).